Marshall Mode Four Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Mode Four Amps

I was wondering if any of the NAMM attendees played through or heard someone play through one of these? If so comments,oppinions and concerns please!
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Re: Marshall Mode Four Amps

There's already been some discussion, it's down in the posts now...let's see if I can plop the link to it here so it's nice and easy for ya...

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=12;t=000251

Comment

Thanks for showing me the thread. Doesn't sound like they are all that great. (Mode Four Amps)
      I hope they come out with something new and good soon. Had a JCM2000 TSL122 & the amp sounded great but their footswitches total P.O.S!!! Went thru 3 of them @ $120 a piece!!!
      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55

Comment

My TSL 100's footswitch has done active duty since 99 and is going fine... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Well you must have gotten a very good one. If you look at reviews on harmony central you will see it is common problem. To Korg's (Marshall's parent company) defense they did send me one free by FedEx. Gigging with it was always a concern because you wouldn't know when it wasn't going to work right. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55

Comment

Working...
          X