VHT prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VHT prices

Over here in Europe I could find prices for the VHT 2:50:2 or the 2:90:2, but none for the 2150.
    since I was curious what they cost newly without bugging a dealer for it (not looking to buy for quite some time),does anyone here know what they go for in Europe (or even Hellgium specificly)?

thnx

Peter

Re: VHT prices

I was under the impression that they discontinued the 2150. You have to get those used. they show up on ebay quite often. I have no idea what you should pay for one.

Comment

Hey

I'm from Germany and I bought my old black-faced one used for 1000 Euro with a 4 Space Rack.

dom

Comment

I'm told, that VHT is re-releasing the 2150 again per people who saw the unit at NAMM in the VHT booth. We'll see as to whether they will retain the quality of the older originals or not. I'd hope so.

As far as used ebay prices. Not sure about Euro dollars. But, in US dollars, post 91 models will range around $750-$950. I've seen higher. But that's a little out of the norm.

Some rear fused earlier pre 91 models will go as low as $600 due to construction diffences and somewhat less desireability.

Comment

Working...
        X