Jackson 4x12 cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 4x12 cab

Im looking at a jackson 4x12 cab on craigslist. Its got the original speakers and supposedly sounds great. Looks like its in good shape The grill is black and not red like so many Ive seen. Its 80 bucks. Is that a screamin deal or just ok or about what its worth? Looking for something to pair up with those small micro heads and lunchbox type things, just to play around at home. Would it be good for that?

At $80, how can you go wrong? I believe some of them came with red coned speakers that had Jackson printed on them. I wonder what the speakers specs are?

I see those cabs pop up from time to time and they are always cheap. I think they were cool back in the day, but today hard to move unless you lived during the era. Sorta like IROC Z's - would have loved to have one in 88', but now I would feel really silly driving around in one. I waited and bought a 69' Camaro in the mid 90's.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. And I bought a 67 in 80. Great minds and all that. LOL.

Comment

Contents of old cheap cabs sometimes come with $500-700 worth of surprises

That said, if it's red come jackson labelled ones, then they're rebranded eminences and reputed to be quite meh, and the cab is rumored to be mdf junk

Comment

I always thought those cabs looked cool back in the 80's. Something about those red speakers ans the steel grate..

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
            Contents of old cheap cabs sometimes come with $500-700 worth of surprises

That said, if it's red come jackson labelled ones, then they're rebranded eminences and reputed to be quite meh, and the cab is rumored to be mdf junk
            I have a hard time believing they used MDF back then, I'd sooner believe it's good old chipboard
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
            X