zoom ps 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom ps 02

Can anyone who has got a Zoom PS 02 give me a review;are there any weaknesses,how good is the recording side of it and the built in effects? Thanks

Re: zoom ps 02

I LOVE MINE!!!
    It sounds %100 better than the Korg pandora I used to have, it cost the same price, it is TONS of fun to play to, the bass and drum sounds are amazing, it has a built in condenser mic that sounds good on voice, or acoustic, finalizing effects, complete control of panning. I could rip out a complete demo with some pretty killer sounds on mine.

I also own a Roland VS2480, and the zoom isn't as good sounding, but I can make a song much faster with the zoom and the sound is really good.

I might do some sound clips later to let you hear what it sounds like.

Comment

Thanks,despite the rave reviews in the music press,its good to hear from someone who had to pay for one.I ordered it today so it should be here next week.Thanks again for the help.

Comment

I love mine too! To me, it's the most valuable tool in my arsenal of gadgets.

I've not done many recordings (on the unit) but it is easy to use. It's a great "notepad" for coming up with ideas, and riffs.

It's well worth it. My only complaint was...the manual has to be downloaded, and it's 88 pages.
        But if you're serious about using it, it's worth to download.

Comment

Thanks for the tip,i will print it at work [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine came with a manual....
            Once you get the hang of it, it is very easy to use. Until then it's impossible.....
            congrats, you'll love it.

Comment

Working...
            X