No announcement yet.

Marshall 9100 poweramp lacking low end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, I have EL34 in the Uber..with the stock JJ's it sounded like shit cranked. Three friends of mine bought 9200s after I did but with the EL34s. None of them like it with the JMP-1, especially me..

Both my 2210 Marshalls were loaded with 5881's and sounded great..Then I bought a 2X12" combo version with EL34s and I didn't like it.

There is a HUGE difference between those tubes in c/w ..tone, low end, highs ect..especially with Marshall.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
      How did this one get resurrected?

See Stu's post up there? RIP, bro.

Yeah... I still haven't taken him off my AOL contact list... His AOL page is still up too...

I miss that dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
        Yeah... I still haven't taken him off my AOL contact list... His AOL page is still up too...

I miss that dude...
        yeah..me too.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          How did this one get resurrected?

See Stu's post up there? RIP, bro.
          Newbie's first (and so far only) post.

Yeah, that was sad, Stu was a real nice guy and it was a really shitty way to go. I believe he's in a better place than we are... RIP Stu.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X