• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall MODE FOUR

I don't know, what colour is it? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Knowing Joe, it's probably brown!!!.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

This reminds me of an incident with Joe a few years back....he came to me for some advice on how to pick up 'the chicks' at the beach, as I was pretty good at it...I told him "Do what Stephen Pearcy used to do, stuff a potato down your speedos, the girls will come running"....well, a little time when by and Joe came back but he wasn't smiling like I thought he would be...he confided that instead for running to him, the girls were flocking 'away' from him...I gotta admit it, I was perplexed for sure...I asked him to show me how he walked down the beach with the potato and I instantly saw his problem...I had to tell him "Joe, Joe, Joe....you put the potato down the 'FRONT' of your pants dude!!!"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard King:
        I beleive it is a solid state/tube hybrid.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wouldn't that make it a "VALVESTATE"? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[ January 03, 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: WarriorX7 ]

Comment

good point [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, Vic, it was the brown potato resurfacing! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I still need to pick me up a lifetime supply of Depends! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 03, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So this amp will forever be known as the MF
              or MoFo?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have a feeling that was intentional! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nor, where did you find the info on the MoFo? I can't find anything anywhere on it.

Comment

Current issue of Guitar Player.
                  It will be announced at NAMM - website will have info after the announcement. The GP dudes got a sneak peek a few months ago...
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

noooooooooo its the monster valvestate [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder how much its gonna cost? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] other than that looks amazing!

350 watts scrumdidlyumtious! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X