Line 6 rack pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Line 6 rack pod

hmm the big problem I face is that I can't afford one setup for recording and another for live..I have to use one for both.

I'll probably go the pod pro with the mesa 50/50 because it will be more versatile and I'm already used to Line 6 stuff (I own a 210 spider)
    I know it might not be blazing and huge...but it'll be better than my current spider shutting off 1/2 thru a set because it gets too hot.

BTW what the hell were line 6 thinking when they put no area for heat displacement in the back of the spider amps!? They get way too hot way too quickly at 3/4 (never gone over that) and even 1/2 volume they get too hot too.

Comment

Re: Line 6 rack pod

Killbilly, i also have a 210 spider. The pod/mesa will be a HUGE improvement over that, even though there are better setups out there.

I dont know about the heat issue in the spider. I never ran mine above 1/2 cuz it would start farting and breaking up. Its a great practice amp though.

If your gonna do recording, that is where the pod pro shines. Just about all the different tones are useful when recording, whereas live, only about 2 or 3.

Comment

Working...
      X