Some of my live rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my live rigs

Marshall 2203x JCM800 Vintage Reissue. Marshall JCM900 Lead Series 1960a loaded with Celestion T75's
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Mesa Single Rectifier Series 2 with Marshall 1960a loaded with Celestion T75's and 80's.

[IMG][/IMG]

Orange Tiny Terror and Orange Dark Terror, Blackstar stereo Cab loaded with Celestion 80's. Morley amp combiner. I run both of these amps together all the time. Each one has a speaker. It is an amazing sounding rig!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Regarding the pedals... I use an Electro Harmonix LPB1 in the loop of the Marshall and the Dark Terror for solo boost. I have a Tomsline Michael Batio signature delay in the loop of all the amps. Out in front of the Marshall I run a Zakk Wylde overdrive to give the JCM800 added gain and I put a Zakk Wylde Chorus and Boss V-Wah out in front of all 3 of the amps.

Comment

I suppose with my Orange Frankenstein rig I basically created a Dual Dark Terror kind of.
      Its very difficult to choose between the Mesa and the Marshall rigs. They sound completely different from each other. I have a gig this Saturday and I am going to use the Mesa for this one. Its really hard to leave the Marshall home though!

Comment

You've got good taste! Like the minimalist pedal setup too!

Comment

ferkin' Photobucket. Can only see your first pic
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Can't see any of them.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              Can't see any of them.
              You need to download this fix, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...otobucket-fix/ It allows you to see all Photobucket pics.
              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
                You need to download this fix, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...otobucket-fix/ It allows you to see all Photobucket pics.
                I can't get it to work. It had me download Google Chrome and it still doesn't work. Anyway... this is the reason I am not as active as I used to be on the JCF. Every other forum allows my to upload pics. Its such a pain in the butt to use a 3rd party host just to post a few pictures.

Comment

It's not an issue with jcf its an issue with photobucket.

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
                    It's not an issue with jcf its an issue with photobucket.
                    I think he means that he has to host the pics somewhere else and insert the link in the post to have a pic. Lots of other sites will actually let you upload a pic to their server to post it. No 3rd party hosting needed.

Comment

It's frustrating because it happens a lot here. I can't see any pics either.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
                        Yes, I downloaded that awhile ago on Chrome, and I see all the pics fine.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X