Is this 1x12 a rectifier cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this 1x12 a rectifier cab?

I bought this 1x12 Mesa cab yesterday. It sounds phenomenal! But not positive on the model. Sealed but removable back , no ports. Originally had a screen but now has a metal grill on it. It has an unlabeled MC90 (Celestion vented CL80). 18 3/4" wide, 17 1/2" tall, 14" deep. Is it a rectifier? (Crap, can't post a pic..) Does it sound familiar?
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

A rectifier is a circuit. If it has an ID plate it should have model number and serial. If you have any concerns, call Mesa?
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      A rectifier is a circuit. If it has an ID plate it should have model number and serial. If you have any concerns, call Mesa?
      Well, they do make Recto cabs to match up with the Rectifier heads. http://www.mesaboogie.com/cabinets--...x12-recto.html
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Well, they do make Recto cabs to match up with the Rectifier heads. http://www.mesaboogie.com/cabinets--...x12-recto.html
        That's it. It's shorter cause the feet are removed. Guess I should have looked at Mesa's website first. oops. Thanks TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          "A Rectifier is a circuit".. Thanks xeno, that's helpful when talking about Mesa Boogie... I haven't been around in a while. You're still a wise ass. All is right with the world...

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
            That's it. It's shorter cause the feet are removed. Guess I should have looked at Mesa's website first. oops. Thanks TJ.
            No problem. I've had a couple Mesa 1x12 cabs over the years, and they're always nice. One was tan, can't remember if it was a recto or not.
            At the moment, I've got a 1x12 Thiel cab with the front port that's really killer!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X