Backstar Series 100 6L6 and EL34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Crude View Post
    Good luck with that. GC is the only big store around here and they never have anything great, except maybe some Blackstar amps. They have a few Fender amps and maybe the new DSLs, but that's about it for tube amps. It is what it is. I guess they don't want to keep $2k amps out on the floor, or in stock.
    Which to me makes no sense. So Instead of me buying one from them, I will look elsewhere and find what I'm looking for.
    Side not I'm completely sick and tied of all these Micro amps and small 1x12 combos, I want to kick them in the driver and run them over with my truck. Everyone wants to play sissy amps today and not own a real solid guitar amp. The excuse is "OH it's to heavy to carry around". Whatever man.

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
      I'm completely sick and tied of all these Micro amps and small 1x12 combos, I want to kick them in the driver and run them over with my truck. Everyone wants to play sissy amps today and not own a real solid guitar amp. The excuse is "OH it's to heavy to carry around". Whatever man.
      I would agree and disagree with this statement; most players (of hard rock, metal, etc.) I know who are gigging are sticking to the larger rigs of a half stack, in addition to having the smaller amps for home use. I myself have a Blackstar 1x12 (the HT Soloist 60) that I used for the purpose of my apartment. The only people I see complaining about the heaviness of amps are, quite frankly, indie players lol
      I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
      ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
      Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
      Blackstar Soloist HT60
      Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
      Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyApocalypse View Post
        I would agree and disagree with this statement; most players (of hard rock, metal, etc.) I know who are gigging are sticking to the larger rigs of a half stack, in addition to having the smaller amps for home use. I myself have a Blackstar 1x12 (the HT Soloist 60) that I used for the purpose of my apartment. The only people I see complaining about the heaviness of amps are, quite frankly, indie players lol
        My statement might have been strong but it comes from thats all you see now in stores. I would be totally fine with them if they also offered the Blackstar Series 1 1046L6 with a 4 12 cab right next to the Soloist 60 and then now we both have choices not just people who want 1x12 combos. Thats really my point and frustration.

Comment

Working...
        X