Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I suck?...... tone snobery discussion inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is with the girlfriend sitting and listening at guitar center. Ughhh. I can think of no more boring torture for a person.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
      Lmao Popeyes box!
      YES..I'm gonna wear a Popye's box on my head. With chicken still in it. I'm gonna eat a wing while I play a solo. Jason Becker did that with a Yo-yo..so I'm going to wing it.

Tetsuo. There is NO such torture than to watch your women try on clothes while dating. I remeber other guys waiting too..I'd look at them and say ..DON'T THIS SUCK???!!..They laugh and nod...then say Oh, that looks nice too babe.

Fuck that. Guys don't shop. Well I don't..maybe music. But clothes. I have it down to black everything, and have more clothes than I'll wear. Timeless clothes too. Clothes people wore 60-100 years ago.

Never a slave to fashion. Fashion always goes out of style, but style NEVER goes out of fashion. These are historical facts...now where's my Bowlers hat, Peacoat, and Levi 505s?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X