No announcement yet.

full stack 5150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i turned my full stack up to 6 on the master volume and it rearranged my basement furniture. The cops came from 2 counties away. My neighbors all moved away and the grass no longer grows in my lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      ...and the grass no longer grows in my lawn.
      Thanks for letting me know. I'll kill and eat the goats that have been taking care of my grass and start using more the 6505 to make sure it stays short.

-----------
      Back to the topic, your volume set at 6 reminded me that my fav EQ setting on the amp is 6-6-6...
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I am hoping that one day I will do a show that will require me to bring it.
        I've played some pretty big shows, and the only thing you need it a good mic. You can even make a super bowl stadium rumble with a 30 watt amp, as long as you have a good PA system ;-)

Full-stacks/marshall walls are for show, not for sound.
        www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
        www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
        www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Originally posted by Tho View Post
          I've played some pretty big shows, and the only thing you need it a good mic. You can even make a super bowl stadium rumble with a 30 watt amp, as long as you have a good PA system ;-)

Full-stacks/marshall walls are for show, not for sound.
          No offense, but I played the road coast to coast and border to border for 17 years and while the first part of your statement can be true enough, your last statement is simply, well.... bullshit.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

That's because most stages in the Neverlands are too small to fit a 5-piece band if the drummer has 2 bassdrums
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

There is no replacement for engine displacement. Runs true for guitar amps.
              I saw an Aerosmith concert from Japan 2011 last night and the WALL of amps that Joe and Brad use is incredible. Vintage Marshalls, Fender Twins, Budda and a host of others with cabinets of all makes and sizes with multiple mic's both out in front and behind.

Comment

There is no replacement for engine displacement. Runs true for guitar amps.
                There is no replacement for displacement....except for positive pressure
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                  There is no replacement for displacement....except for positive pressure
                  You ain't one of them tuner car guys are ya?
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                    You ain't one of them tuner car guys are ya?
                    I'm into Musclecars. The traditional 60's to early 70's kind as well as the newer Mustangs. I shoot photography for NMCA and NMRA and have seen plenty of small block Mustangs, Camaros, Modular Motor and LS powered ones too, run faster than you can imagine with turbos, blowers or nitrous.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                    X