Boss HM-2 info needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
    I can dial in thrash sounds and tones on a JCM 800 just as easy with a Tubescreamer. In fact I was doing it in 1986. The Tubescreamer is light years better than most distortion pedals IMO especially the HM2. Like I said before I never liked the tone of those.
    I wasn't talking about sparkly gay happy thrash.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      I wasn't talking about sparkly gay happy thrash.
      I love gay happy thrash! Who told you about me?
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Almost everyone I saw with a JCM 800 back in the day was pushing through an EQ... and back then almost every eq was noisy as fuck... so then you'd have to run noise cancelling. Back in 86-ish, I was running a 31-band EQ and a DBX noise reduction unit. I had a solid state Radio Shack 100w Radio tuner as a head and some generic cab with greenbacks in it. That was a brutal sounding rig.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, Radio Shack had the best shitty gear in those days Still got my 20w stereo receiver head (with real wood cabinet!) in a closet somewhere. Ran my pedals through a pair of Acoustic Research AR2As. Liked that setup a lot better than the "Baby Gorilla"
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X