Impulse buy...thr10x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impulse buy...thr10x

Been wanting something small for the office. The 4/12 wasnt cuttin it and i just cant swing an axefx. A friend turned me onto this little deal and minus the drawback of no foot pedal im really kinda diggin this thing.

Anyone used one or checked it out? Seems like a pretty brutal little fella

and the price is easily stomachable 239 shipped for the one i snagged today.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Yamaha makes great gear. Always has. That thing is cool as heck. Never saw one before and I am going to check it out. I currently noodle and home practice with a Fender G-Dec 3. Best $99.00 I have ever spend on a small practice amp.

Comment

I have the normal thr10 in my living room, great amp for sitting on the couch. I'm surprised these aren't more popular. Check out the editor, it exposes more option then the on the device itself.

Comment

will do that was part of what motivated me.
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I just jammed on a THR10. I REALLY want one of the high gain THR's now.

Probably the best practice amp I've ever used.

Comment

Apparently they make decent DAW guitar interfaces as well.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I just youtubed that amp. It sounds fantastic! I've been looking for a practice amp, but couldn't find one that had the gain I was looking for. I might have to look at one of these.
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

looks cold in there, Satchel

saw those amps in a guitar shop the other but didn't check them out. Haven't heard shit about them, but from the couple of demos I've seen today, they seem pretty cool.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I was checking one of those out just last week. Very interesting product and extremely cool that you can use it as a sound card too.

That video reminds me that I have to work on my guitar faces... I look like Blackmore when I play, i.e., grumpy and disinterested

Comment

I kind of pull an Yngwie 'tarty pout' when I play, but I tend to just look confused. Which I usually am.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The new models sound good IMO I think if you are into the PC recording thang this would be a fine tool.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm actually interested in the 10C model. They are going for some interesting 'sounds like' models on that one.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

So I picked up a THR-10C. It's definitely not a metal amp in any way shape or form but it has some nice crunch tones on board. To unlock the good stuff on these you really have to use the USB cable/software as it unlocks all the controls and lets you set them up a lot more granularly. A couple of the models in this unit have little to no dirt on them but you can push them into nice blooming overdrives using the compressor pedal built in to the software package. Also using the software you can mix and match speaker/cab emulations for further tone tweaks.

It plays very nice with my Strat and Boss SD-1 pedal. I'll have to try out my other OD's when I have more time and see what tones they unlock. I'm looking forward to playing it on batteries in the shade on the beach this summer.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I have one. Good little practice amp. Use the software, you can really open it up with it.
                              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Working...
                              X