NAD -- Egnater Renegade 1x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD -- Egnater Renegade 1x12

I've been looking for another amp, something a little different. I heard some good things about this amp (and I've heard some horror stories) but I decided to give the amp a try. Here is a link to Egnater's website (http://www.egnateramps.com/EgnaterPr...negade112.html)

I started out looking at the head version but moved to the combo since I didn't have to carry my 2x12 cab anymore.

My first impressions...this was just me playing in my basement alone but no too loud.

1. Clean channel---just awesome. It has some of the cleanest shimmery cleans I've heard in a long time. I messed with the dials for awhile to try to get the exact tone I was looking for. Now that I got it, I want to see how that sounds at a band level.

2. Dirty Channel--- I'm loving it. You can get great sustain and gain without loosing it's character. Again, messing with all the dials, I got a sound I was very happy with.

Overall, yes, I am happy. I still have so much to learn about this amp regarding all of the different tones I can get out of it. It will take time.

Give me a week or two messing with the amp and hopefully after band practice, can give you a follow-up review.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk
Working...
X