Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killer deal on Randall 4x12 cabs. $250 only!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
    Was this deal sponsored by 357 Customs?

Still waiting for my Bullseye.
    Did they go out of business?

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
      the zakk wylde fiasco right??
      Thats the one.

Comment

FYI I blasted them in an email and they asked me to look on the site for a comparable replacement and they will see what they can do...im not holding my breath but I'm gonna see what I can find.
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Geez MF has dropped the ball on this deal.
          MF drop the ball on a deal?!? Never! They've screwed up a bunch of times over the years, and I haven't bothered to deal with them in quite some time now...
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            Ya thats an equal replacement.
            I don't know anything about these really. For real?

Comment

In case anyone is interested, here is the response I received from MF when I asked about replacing my order with a more comparable cab -

Discussion Thread
              ---------------------------------------------------------------
              Response Via Email(Silke) - 12/24/2012 02:12 PM
              Dear ,

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

I can't get it quite that low, unfortunately. I can give you the Randall RV Series RV412 270W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet for $497.24, which is our cost on the item. On the Marshall 1960A or 1960B 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet for $571.50, which is our cost on the item as well. Let me know what you'd like to do. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing Musician's Friend. Have a great day!

1-800-449-9128

Comment

Just realized I got the same message. They can kiss my ass.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Wow, a MIC Marshall cab with MIC Celestions for $571? Sounds like bait and switch to me. You could get a JCM800 cab for less than that. I've seen cheapie 4x12's and they're not pretty. The old St Lois Music Ampeg cabs come to mind.

Another case of "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" IMO.

Comment

I had jumped on this too just because the speakers alone are worth more than $249.

And yes, my order got dumped just like all the rest .

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      Well, what can I say, I'm sorry I opened a thread about this.
                      Nah, that was cool of you to try and pass on a good deal to fellow forum members!!!!! Musicians friend can suck a hog dick, but you're alright in my book

Thanks for trying to help us out \m/(>.<)\m/
                      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                        I had jumped on this too just because the speakers alone are worth more than $249.
                        I was considering buying a pair of these, but when I realized exactly this^, I knew they'd never ship.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                          Nah, that was cool of you to try and pass on a good deal to fellow forum members!!!!! Musicians friend can suck a hog dick, but you're alright in my book

Thanks for trying to help us out \m/(>.<)\m/
                          Sam

Comment

A couple people on the sevenstring forum did end up getting them. They had ordered them a couple weeks before this was shared though. There must have been just a few left and they didn't pull them from the site soon enough at all.

Comment

Yeah, this stuff happens all the time. If you're a regular on such sites as slickdeals or fat wallet, you see it a lot. I wouldn't say anybody 'screwed' anyone. It just happens. MF doesn't owe anybody anything. If they did go out of the way to make people happy, it would be out of the norm.

Comment

Working...
                              X