X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Black Friday sale - V3M for $599

Thought you guys might be interested in this. Link
    Sam

No real sale on the V3M -- They've had it at this price for a good while already. BTW, if you look them up on eBay and watch their V3M prices there, they'll run those 1-day eBay sales where they drop them down around $569.

They did a real price drop on the Legacy II amps though. $200 less than last week.

Comment

Yeah, they've been at $599 for the past couple months. I've been on the cusp of ordering one for a while...why I haven't, I've no clue. :think: Perhaps I'm trying to show GAS who's boss That's laughable.
      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

i see. Sorry about that. I did not realize they've been selling it at this price.
        Sam

Comment

Eh.. don't apologize Blame Carvin's gimmicky neverending "sale".

Comment

Boy....I listened to all the demos...I hope that thing sounds better in "real life".

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
              Boy....I listened to all the demos...I hope that thing sounds better in "real life".
              This is what stopped me from ordering one... And then the Mini Recto was out. But at 599$ the Carvin is tempting.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Xoph View Post
                Eh.. don't apologize Blame Carvin's gimmicky neverending "sale".
                Its the recession.

Last year, I wanted to order a V3 and they would not budge on the price. Also, they refused to throw in a cover and wanted $60 for it (I think). And then a few months later, they had reduced the price on the website. By then, I had the AXE FX and never looked back on the v3.
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                  It does. I took a chance and bought one, and was actually quite impressed. I mean, I bought it just to have a compact, low-wattage tube head, so my expectations of the tone weren't very high, but it's really versatile and can do the high-gain thing quite well. I've been gigging with a Peavey XXL for quite a while now, but 2012 might be the year of the Carvin.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X