Intelligent Pitch Shifter/harmonizer suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligent Pitch Shifter/harmonizer suggestions

I am looking to get a decent harmonizer. I have one built into my Boss GT-10, but was wondering if there was anything else out there that was better and possibly rack mount. I'm looking to spend about $500.

Thanx - Pete

i always thought the digitech IPS-33 was pretty nice.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The ips33 is good, but a bit archaic to program. However you can do a lot with it like specify each note's harmony, up or down. The preset stuff is usually linear, up or down only.

For $500 you could get a pitchfactor pedal.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Pete, your choices are TC Electronic G-Major 2 and Digitech GSP1101 in that price range in rack format.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

what about those BOSS harmonizer or BOSS pitch shifter pedals???? those any good??

I think a Digitech Whammy pedal will do harmony/pitch shifting stuff too wont it??
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Eventide Pitchfactor. Plenty of them on ebay, one of which is selling new at $499.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Eventide Pitchfactor

Comment

Boss PS-6 harmonist is decent in a pedal form factor, but I'm sure the eventide kills it so with your budget I'd say the pitchfactor too.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Eventide Pitchfactor

Comment

Working...
                  X