reverb for 80's hair metal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverb for 80's hair metal?

What reverb unit would give me the best reverb tone for playing 80's hair metal? Would i have to get a rack reverb unit to get that tone or can i get in a pedal?

The Hardwire Reverb looks pretty nice for this type of application
    Last edited by notesfromhell; 08-06-2011, 03:02 PM.

quadraverb or midiverb
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Midiverb I have the III version and love it
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I like my Electro Harmonix Holy Grail..

Comment

try getting an old digitech dsp16 or dsp128. they are very 80s sounding!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Really pretty much any decent reverb pedal will do as long as it's not a spring tank.

Most studio tracks featuring the really cavernous reverbs were from a Lexicon unit.

I live settings where such reverb would mush, they'd use either amp reverb or a pedal.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X