Default Black neck thru King V Charvel

Back about maybe ten or so years ago, I saw a black neck thru charvel king v. I think it was here, but since then every so often that I've searched for it, I can't find it.
    What I remember
    Definitely Charvel toothpaste logo
    Definitely neck thru
    Definitely black
    Ive had a Jackson king v in the past and didn't really bond with it...don't really like blue guitars I guess lol.
    But that Charvel is something that I've lusted after forever it seems.
    Anyone recall that beast? Or even better....have a pic of it?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

The only Charvel V's I have seen were the avenger series. they were bolt on and I think only made like 2 years. The guitar you search may have been a custom build, but strange it would have the tooth paste logo.

That'd indeed be a new one for me, but I hope to see it.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Yep that's the one. Thanks Rich.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I remember the Charvel V. For some reason, I thought it was for the Japanese market only.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by toejam View Post
    I remember the Charvel V. For some reason, I thought it was for the Japanese market only.
    Reading back thru some of the links posted, I think that's the case. Japan only. Wish that there were more available over here

JCF (I have no life)Member Newc's Avatar

It's extremely odd they'd do one with a Charvel logo, considering the whole reason Grover put his name on Rhoads' V to begin with was to "protect" the Charvel brand name in case the design flopped (and of course to cement his name as a brand if it went over).
    Rhoads even referred to it as a Charvel.

Wondering if this was a semi-custom J-Stars?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Crikey, that's an eye catcher.
    I could throw out useless theories, but Japanese market would be where my betting money would go.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

You know? I'd probably overpay for that sucker.

I can't remember the last time I've seen a string-thru plate on a King V!