Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll make a side bet that Matt Murray and a Penguins coach are gonna be under the gun if they don't get that ship righted fast!

JCF (I have no life)Member xenophobe's Avatar

LA is still at the bottom of the league. This makes me happy.

Joe Thornton 1500 games, 1000 assists, 400 goals.

Tonight, Maple Leafs. Battle of the JTs.

SJ Sharks currently sit #5 in the league, even with chemistry issues and bad goaltending.

If Seattle picks the names Kraken or Sasquatch, I'll have a hard time not rooting for them.

Also, LV 3rd from the bottom. This also makes me happy. Sorry if you're a Knights fan. lol

Goal differentials for teams is definitely lower this season with new goalie gear. It's interesting to look at.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 11-15-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Man my Pens look terrible. Another coach firing in 3,2,1...

Wasn't surprised to see Yeo fired from the Blues last night, and McLellan today. The Quenneville firing still somewhat surprises me though. I absolutely can not stand Hitchcock. I'd rather see blow hard Don Cherry behind a bench than Hitchcock...

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Man my Pens look terrible. Another coach firing in 3,2,1...

Wasn't surprised to see Yeo fired from the Blues last night, and McLellan today. The Quenneville firing still somewhat surprises me though. I absolutely can not stand Hitchcock. I'd rather see blow hard Don Cherry behind a bench than Hitchcock...
    2 coaches in less than 24 hours has to be a record. There were ZERO coach firings last year during the season. Pretty crazy this year. The league seems to be upside-down right now in terms of standings

I LOVE MY SABRES!!!!! Just gonna leave this here ( 11/25/2018) #1 https://www.nhl.com/standings/2018/league

Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-25-2018 at 12:55 AM.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

HOT DAMN! did any of you catch the Sabres vs Sharks game tonight.. first goal in the second period by #55 Rasmus Ristolainen and that OT goal by #53 Skinner . 10 games in a row and tied the franchise record... lets keep it going Sabres!
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson8090s View Post
    HOT DAMN! did any of you catch the Sabres vs Sharks game tonight.. first goal in the second period by #55 Rasmus Ristolainen and that OT goal by #53 Skinner . 10 games in a row and tied the franchise record... lets keep it going Sabres!
    IMHO that goal by Ristolainen is the goal of the year. That was just a sick nasty get your ass off the couch goal there.

My Bruins are ravaged by Injury. It's like watching the Providence Bruins with Marchand and Pasta.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

IMHO that goal by Ristolainen is the goal of the year. That was just a sick nasty get your ass off the couch goal there.
    And it wasn’t against some slug either. Brent Burns got schooled.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

I watched it over and over and over... totally sick goal! I hope we get through to the playoffs and get to the cup...I'm hoping this is our year! I've been a fan of this team since I was a kid ...I'm old enough to remember the french connection...this is looooong over due...I'm energized for sure!
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    My Bruins are ravaged by Injury. It's like watching the Providence Bruins with Marchand and Pasta.
    I'm not gonna even lie dude...I absolutely despise the Bruins
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Quote Originally Posted by clifffclaven View Post
    And it wasn’t against some slug either. Brent Burns got schooled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUzbd9Gcs8 re-live the magic!

Top Ten Cellys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ki8IE19Ro
    Last edited by Jackson8090s; 11-29-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson8090s View Post
    Cool. I hadn't seen the Hurricane's dominos one yet. They've come up with some cool after game crowd pleasers this year.

Cool. I hadn't seen the Hurricane's dominos one yet. They've come up with some cool after game crowd pleasers this year.
    Yeah, I thought that was totally cool!

The win streak has come to an end with tonight's loss to Tampa, I'm not even sweating that though, we're 1-1 with them and they're a really talented team.. couldn't believe all the negative comments on the Sabres FB post from "fans" who think you should win every game...that'd be nice, but these other teams talented pro's too... what a nail-biter of a game...on to Florida tomorrow night to start a new streak.
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

C'mon! WTF!!! REALLY!
    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

JCF (I have no life)Member xenophobe's Avatar

Brent Burns isn't really a defenseman. Scoring when he's on the ice isn't really noteworthy. lol
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.