Default GROVER JACKSON and JACKSON STARS guitars questions

is there any indications on Grover Jackson guitars saying they are made in Japan? i know the sucessor Jackson Stars have made in Japan on the headstocks.

and just to clarify, Grover Jackson and Jackson Stars were OFFICIAL products of the Jackson and later Fender corporations, yes?

unlike GJ2 which is founded by the same person but has notjing to do with or otherwise affiliated with Jackson guitars?
    MY GEAR
    -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with Seymour Duncan Black Winter bridge trembucker custom and Floyd Rose Original Gold Satin custom
    -GROVER JACKSON KELLY KE-c.u.95 Transblack with EMG HZH4s and Floyd Rose Special
    -FENDER STRATOCASTER AMERICAN STANDARD 2002 Black with white pickguard. All Stock.
    -MAYA LES PAUL KNOCKOFF. All stock
    -SELDER ST-16 STRATOCASTER KNOCKOFF Black with white pickguard. all stock

Actually I had a "custom shop" Jackson Stars Rhoads built and it did not have Made in Japan on there, not even a sticker. I wish I hadn't had to sell that guitar, it was incredibly nice.
    Yes Grover Jackson and Jackson Stars were Jackson, there's a lot of threads about all of that if you do a search on here with far more information than I can fit in my head, lol. there's a whole history of the shop they were built in, etc.

GJ2 is Grover Jackson, I'm not sure if he still owned Jackson when the "Grover Jackson" japan only guitars were being built or not, the whole "Grover Jackson" name on the Japanese only guitars was because there was already(?) a Jackson product (not related to guitars I believe) but this is why search is your friend (well, a cruel friend, the search on here isn't perfect, but it does work )

My Jacksons: RR1, RR Pro, RRXMG x2, JS32RR, Soloist Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UrgehalFan1983 View Post
    is there any indications on Grover Jackson guitars saying they are made in Japan? i know the sucessor Jackson Stars have made in Japan on the headstocks.
    Only some bolt-on models circa 2004-2006 had this inscription on headstock. But yes, all Grover Jackson or Jackson Stars branded guitars were made in Japan or US.

Quote Originally Posted by UrgehalFan1983 View Post
    and just to clarify, Grover Jackson and Jackson Stars were OFFICIAL products of the Jackson and later Fender corporations, yes?
    Yep.