That's just the way it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post
    Actually, PowerTube, if you would have fully read what I wrote and did any sort of investigating into Corey and his work(which I can tell you did'nt and instead quickly formed a false opinion by the immediate Google results for his name), he does'nt teach you to focus on women at all. He teaches you self-reliance...to focus on bettering yourself, investing your time in yourself, finding your purpose in life, your mission, developing a life that you love and are happy about, etc...and women will be a complimentary byproduct of that...which is the same thing you're talking about with this Tom fellow. Same teachings, different people.
    I've actually watched quite a few of Corey's videos, so no kneejerk conclusions were drawn here. Yes, he teaches similar things to Tom Leykis, but.... he's also a "dating" coach. Therefore, he focuses on women and how to get them.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Respectfully, I'm gonna agree to disagree with you. Read his book "Mastering Yourself". It has nothing to do with focusing on women and how to get them(read the title of the book again, lol). His first book, "How To Be A 3% Man", does give the appearance that he focuses on women, but once you get into it and start actually reading, that could'nt be further from the truth. It goes way deeper than that.

He's a life and peak-performance coach. He focuses on and teaches "Self-reliance" to men and women. That's what his life work and his books are all about. It just so happens that a lot of his Youtube content that he publishes and that you drew a conclusion about him from are email responses about dating because let's face it, most people are horrible at relationships...and not just dating/marriage relationships...family relationships, friendships, coworker relationships, business relationships, team mate relationships, etc... So naturally he gets a ton of emails on the "relationship" topic in particular. If I was to Google his name and watch "a few videos" out of the thousands that he's published, I'd draw the same conclusion you have...hence why I'm arguing the point. Take it from someone who's read both of his books cover to cover more times than I can count(literally) and been a follower of his work for years...He's no "relationship/dating expert/coach", he does'nt claim to be, and he does NOT teach anyone to focus on women and how to get them. Read the books and dig deeper.

Be well!
      Last edited by synapsistheory; 03-23-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post
        Respectfully, I'm gonna agree to disagree with you. Read his book "Mastering Yourself". It has nothing to do with focusing on women and how to get them(read the title of the book again, lol). His first book, "How To Be A 3% Man", does give the appearance that he focuses on women, but once you get into it and start actually reading, that could'nt be further from the truth. It goes way deeper than that.

He's a life and peak-performance coach. He focuses on and teaches "Self-reliance" to men and women. That's what his life work and his books are all about. It just so happens that a lot of his Youtube content that he publishes and that you drew a conclusion about him from are email responses about dating because let's face it, most people are horrible at relationships...and not just dating/marriage relationships...family relationships, friendships, coworker relationships, business relationships, team mate relationships, etc... So naturally he gets a ton of emails on the "relationship" topic in particular. If I was to Google his name and watch "a few videos" out of the thousands that he's published, I'd draw the same conclusion you have...hence why I'm arguing the point. Take it from someone who's read both of his books cover to cover more times than I can count(literally) and been a follower of his work for years...He's no "relationship/dating expert/coach", he does'nt claim to be, and he does NOT teach anyone to focus on women and how to get them. Read the books and dig deeper.

Be well!
        It's cool. Honestly, they both have a lot to offer and the OP could benefit from listening to both.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
          It's cool. Honestly, they both have a lot to offer and the OP could benefit from listening to both.
          +1

I concur, good sir!

Comment

Just stopping by for a minute, Coach RedPill has a few good videos also....
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

The thing is no one is taught how they work as humans and how life connects so you go for 95% of people around in a paradigm which you did not even know of or aware how to change it.

It is like a new pc and you ad software to it.

When you were born your paradigm started by your surroundings. So you got a multitude of habits and what you believe to be the truth holding you back.

There is two sides to everything. Good and negative which means you can go either side. Still if you want good results the negative is not going to that!

95% of people don't think either as its not really taught in school. They blindly follow circumstances or people who are following others advice good or negative.

Look for Bob Proctor on youtube and paradigms to understand yourself better.
              What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Comment

to nightbat...i know it's hard man...i lost my father at 26 to leukemia, i carried him upstairs the night he died...i take care of my mother who suffered strokes a number of years ago, lost movement in the right side of her body and is now confined to a wheelchair...this past thursday i lost the love of my life to addiction...thankfully she passed in her sleep but that doesn't make it any easier...i don't know how to tell you to get through these kind of things...i don't know, at times, how i manage either, but i keep going...i guess i just wanted you to know that you aren't alone with these kinds of struggles and i really hope for the best for you...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                X