NAMM 2018 Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2018 Pix

Sorry for the delay but its been busy work wise since returning from NAMM. I will have many more pix to post but I know the most important ones are the Jackson/Charvel pix so here they are
    And once again, a huge thank you to Jon Romanowski for allowing me access to shoot these for JCF

Jackson Guitars:
    https://www.facebook.com/rudy.rouwey...8127765&type=3

Charvel Guitars:
    https://www.facebook.com/rudy.rouwey...8127765&type=3

More to come...
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Thank you Roody for your immense contribution as always!

Comment

+1 Yes indeed thank you!!

Comment

+1 yeah thanks Roody, seeing those pics from over here in the UK is always one of the year's highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          More to come...
          Thanks! .... There's more?!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'll bite - anyone know why the purple strathead is listed as a Charvel custom shop but has a Jackson logo?
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              I'll bite - anyone know why the purple strathead is listed as a Charvel custom shop but has a Jackson logo?
              That's weird, I didn't even notice that it had a Charvel COA as well.

So what did you think of the ESP display?
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I can't into all the crazy carved ESPs, and most of their high end stuff didn't float my boat - too gaudy for my tastes, plus I hate wood pickguards / knobs etc. The purple sparkle Hammetts looked cool though, as did the US series..

Comment

I can't into all the crazy carved ESPs, and most of their high end stuff didn't float my boat - too gaudy for my tastes, plus I hate wood pickguards / knobs etc. The purple sparkle Hammetts looked cool though, as did the US series..
                  They had a couple of nice quilts I thought might catch your eye. I don't like most of it, but I really like what I do. lol

I didn't really see much from anyone that actually checked all the boxes for me. I haven't seen any pics from Anderson or Suhr or whomever yet though.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, Rudy! Great as always.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                      I haven't seen any pics from Anderson or Suhr or whomever yet though.
                      Anderson had one Angel there. Suhr had one satin modern with a Floyd, but there stuff was all tied to the walls, which really put me off that company to be honest.

Comment

Anderson had one Angel there. Suhr had one satin modern with a Floyd, but there stuff was all tied to the walls, which really put me off that company to be honest.
                        Wow, that sucks. Anything good from McNaught?

Comment

Didn't see them there. Might have been but I didn't notice them..

Comment

You're welcome everyone. Yes, there is more to come Im out of town again but will start posting more pix when I return home. I shot the ESP booth as well as Suhr, Mayones, Fender, PRS, and of course our very own Sully! In addition, there will be some shots of the Randy Rhoads Remembered show as well as the Ultimate NAMM Jam show. LOTS of pix!
                            I'm only guessing at the Charvel certificate for the Jackson on display. My guess is it was close by and available so they grabbed and used it. Or, they ran out of Jackson ones and simply used a Charvel one.
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X