No announcement yet.

Verb listing for 90 Warrior Pro Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you click on "open all" it will open multiple tabs with sort of what you are asking for in separate tabs. It's not on one page but better that having to click a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Customguitars87 View Post
      again, the white one has damaged wood spots and a cracked binding. and it was 4yrs ago.
      that was my comparison, damaged vs. good condition (i didn't talk about the mustaine).
      also i didn't say 3200 is a good price if you read carefully. the price is good, as long as someone is willing to pay for it.
      a pro in a good condition can sell for over 2 grand (can, not always will, but can).

https://reverb.com/au/item/10487021-...pro-1990-black

i'm not even sure why you would compare mustaines or the wr1 to the pro.
      this thread is particularly about the pro (short scale/slanted fretboard/slanted pickups, je-electronics, very rare etc).
      Last edited by Fus_Pro; 12-10-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fus_Pro View Post
        again, the white one has damaged wood spots and a cracked binding. and it was 4yrs ago.
        that was my comparison, damaged vs. good condition (i didn't talk about the mustaine).
        also i didn't say 3200 is a good price if you read carefully. the price is good, as long as someone is willing to pay for it.
        a pro in a good condition can sell for over 2 grand (can, not always will, but can).

https://reverb.com/au/item/10487021-...pro-1990-black

i'm not even sure why you would compare mustaines or the wr1 to the pro.
        this thread is particularly about the pro (short scale/slanted fretboard/slanted pickups, je-electronics, very rare etc).
        You're confusing my post with someone else's dude, I haven't mentioned anything about a Mustaine model...

And yes, I know you didn't say $3200 was a good price. I was just clearing up the misunderstanding from your post because you wrote that I was comparing the Kelly I had mentioned to this Warrior, and I wasn't. I'm aware they're two different guitars. I was just pointing out that Kelly as another example of an extremely overpriced Professional Pro model to support my case that people very frequently overprice these to an obscene degree .

Also: were these Warrior Professional Pros actually short scale? I thought the only short scale model from the highest end Professional Pro series guitars was the Fusion Pro (which I would assume you would know, given your username), but I could be wrong.

Comment

Yes, the Warrior Pro was a short scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca1973 View Post
            Yes, the Warrior Pro was a short scale.
            Interesting! Guess I'll have to add that one to my list of Professional Pros to grab (when I see one priced reasonably). I have a Fusion Professional Pro that I grabbed for less than $200 (thanks Guitar Center!) and it's one of my all time favorite guitars. Thanks!

Comment

Interesting! Guess I'll have to add that one to my list of Professional Pros to grab (when I see one priced reasonably). I have a Fusion Professional Pro that I grabbed for less than $200 (thanks Guitar Center!) and it's one of my all time favorite guitars. Thanks!
              another one from canada

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitare/vill...ationFlag=true

a bit beat up and with modified pickup route

Comment

I received an email from Reverb that someone made an offer on the $3200 Warrior
                https://reverb.com/item/17351160-jac...-pro-1990-rare

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                  I received an email from Reverb that someone made an offer on the $3200 Warrior
                  https://reverb.com/item/17351160-jac...-pro-1990-rare

Yeah, that Kelly Pro I mentioned earlier in this thread has been sitting with something like 6 offers over the last 1.5 years. I'd be willing to bet the offer on the Warrior is well under 50% of his asking.

Comment

Yeah, that Kelly Pro I mentioned earlier in this thread has been sitting with something like 6 offers over the last 1.5 years. I'd be willing to bet the offer on the Warrior is well under 50% of his asking.
                    Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Fus_Pro View Post
                      another one from canada

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitare/vill...ationFlag=true

a bit beat up and with modified pickup route
                      Seller reposted it today:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/ville...ationFlag=true

Jackson Warrior Professional Pro du début des années 90. La guitare est dans un très bon état, surtout considérant l'âge. C'est une Professional pro à ne pas confondre avec les Professional standard. Les modèles pro de cette époque avait quasiment les même propriété que les modèles USA. À ma connaissance seulement les potentiomètres et les clés étaient différentes.

Voici donc les spécifications:

Neck thru
                      Short scale 24 3/4”
                      24 jumbo Fret
                      Ebony Fretboard
                      Mother of pearl inlays and logo
                      Maple neck
                      Poplar wings
                      EMG 81 pickup (bridge)
                      J200R mini Humbucker (neck)
                      Shaller Floyd Rose

La guitare a été repeinte de façon professionnelle, la job est nickel et date de l'ancien propriétaire.
                      Le manche est extrêmement droit et les fret n'ont pratiquement aucun signe d'usure.

La guitare est fraichement ajustée avec un set de cordes d'addario (10-46) flambant neuf.

C'est une guitare très rare et elle est présentement emballé prête à shipper donc je peux shipper aux frais de l'acheteur.

Je demande 1000$ ferme. Pas d'échanges.

Merci
                      Google Translated:

Jackson Warrior Professional Pro from the early 90's. The guitar is in a very good condition, especially considering the age. This is a Professional Pro not to be confused with the standard Professional. The pro models of this era had almost the same property as the USA models. To my knowledge only the potentiometers and keys were different.

Here are the specifications:

Neck thru
                      Short scale 24 3/4”
                      24 jumbo Fret
                      Ebony Fretboard
                      Mother of pearl inlays and logo
                      Maple neck
                      Poplar wings
                      EMG 81 pickup (bridge)
                      J200R mini Humbucker (neck)
                      Shaller Floyd Rose

The guitar has been repainted professionally, the job is nickel and date from the previous owner.
                      The neck is extremely straight and the frets have almost no signs of wear.

The guitar is freshly adjusted with a set of strings addario (10-46) brand new.

It is a very rare guitar and is currently packaged ready to ship so I can ship at the expense of the buyer.

I am asking $ 1,000 firm. No exchanges.

Thank you
                      CAD$1000 = USD$735.82

Comment

Working...
                      X