My 1988 Jackson strat has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 1988 Jackson strat has arrived!!

Cool ..must admit I could see tha faces but now they stand out very clearly and the Graphic makes sense [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wolf [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Great graphic...
      '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
      '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
      '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '92 Fender Strat scallop
      '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
      '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Kinda OT, but this is weird. I haven't seen that graphic since the early 80s. I was about 10 years old or so and we visited family in Indianapolis and I remember my cousin having that graphic on a picture in his bedroom and it tripped me out. I can't remember if he drew it or bought it. I'd ask him, but I don't see him but maybe once every couple years at family gatherings and if I asked him about that out of the blue he'd think I was mental for 1) just asking that and 2) even remembering such a specific small thing. But I remember lots of meaningless small things like that from my childhood. Dunno why.

BTW, cool guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a pretty cool axe! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Floyd, reverse head, maple board....what more could you ask for? Cool guitar, congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Floyd, reverse head, maple board....what more could you ask for? Cool guitar, congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Yeah.I LOVE that combination [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                I just tried for about 4 minutes to try and look and see both the vase/grail and the two faces at the same time... never works, one or the other [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Awesome strat!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">cross yours eyes, just a little and it works [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice guitar! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm seeing four heads and two vases!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I just tried for about 4 minutes to try and look and see both the vase/grail and the two faces at the same time... never works, one or the other [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Awesome strat!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">cross yours eyes, just a little and it works [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice guitar! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm seeing four heads and two vases!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="aqua">That's why I said just a little!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hm...maybe I should airbrush some flowers into the vase to make sure that nobody sees anything else than a vase, and the problem with crossing one's eyes is over with [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Neat guitar. I second the opinion on the maple 'board and the reverse headstock. Very cool combo!
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

So,I´m the proud owner these days. Unfortunately, it has been Floyded (big time, NOT ME!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pentii View Post
                          So,I´m the proud owner these days. Unfortunately, it has been Floyded (big time, NOT ME!)
                          What? Do you now own the exact guitar posted here that already had a Floyd?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentii View Post
                            Okay, just swap in a JT6. I don't see why you are complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                              Okay, just swap in a JT6. I don't see why you are complaining?
                              Exactly! Shouldn't have bought it if your going to complain about it. Sell it to me Ill take it

Comment

Nobody ever bought a guitar that they wish was a bit different from current?

Comment

Working...
                                X