Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Charvel Guitars, where do i begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EntrailsOfU View Post
    That would have been a steal for even the predator missing the parts. You definitely scored. Nice!!

Now where can I find a deal like that too??
    yeah i had a feeling the guy may have not known what he had.

Comment

I would double your money! Great start to a Charvel collection!

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
        I would double your money! Great start to a Charvel collection!
        haha i may just hold on to these for a little while till i get more familiar with these guitars, so far i setup the model 5fx and man am i impressed with it overall, next in line is to get the predator functioning then find out what are some of the best made charvels out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthStryfe4340 View Post
          haha i may just hold on to these for a little while till i get more familiar with these guitars, so far i setup the model 5fx and man am i impressed with it overall, next in line is to get the predator functioning then find out what are some of the best made charvels out there.
          They all came from the same factory made by the same people. They are all incredibly well made guitars. There are some fan favorites and some with more rare factor (your 5fx for example is 1 of 300ish made). But the build quality across the board will be incredible on all of them. Japanese instrument makers were notorious for building exactly what was asked of them. If you asked them to build you a good quality instrument, they built you the best instrument they could. These are still a fairly well kept secret among those who know how good they are. I would take any of the Charvels from this era over ANY USA made Fender or Gibson.

Comment

Working...
          X