Carvin V3M micro stack. Lovin it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
    Yep. It's a shame because they made some great ones. There's an X100B Reissue head and 4x12 cab sitting behind me as I type this. I've heard great things about the V3M, as well, and almost pulled the trigger on one a couple of years ago.
    They actually have an XB100 pedal now!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      They actually have an XB100 pedal now!
      No kidding? Off to check that out. The last time I looked the only thing still being offered was that Steve Vai preamp pedal.

Thanks!
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I was just on the site earlier yesterday and noticed it. Seems pretty wild.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I was just on the site earlier yesterday and noticed it. Seems pretty wild.
          Yeah. I love that you can assign the EQ to both channels at once. It actually seems a little bit hotter on the gain channels than the X100B, also, but it definitely has that classic sound.
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I got rid of my Orange Rockerverb & replaced it with a Dark Terror. Most of the members of the Orange amps forum were horrified, but it sounded great, was plenty loud enough for any gigs I did, and I had the added bonus of watching the smirks falling from people's faces as they a) laughed to themselves about my tiny amp and then b) watched in amazement as I bent the windows outwards with it

Comment

Working...
            X