No announcement yet.

David Carradine Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's something about getting choked... and it isn't necessary sexual... but it's a pleasure and humans need pleasure... no matter if it's from good food, sex, drugs, doing sports etc. And some folks can't get enough and want to find the ultimate fix.

I've done the choking/fainting game many times when I was a kid and I fucking loved it... definitely takes you out there. The simplest way to get close to Nirvana.
    But never alone, there was always folks who were ready to wake you up.

I think combining asphyxiation with sexual pleasure is really something. They both are fantastic on their own so I can only imagine how it would feel when they are combined.

I've never done Erotic asphyxiation to myself or to my partner but I've choked a girl (not hard) when making out and it made her more wet than anything else.

I think one of the risks is because of the sexual action because it takes so much energy. It's like you are driving your car on full speed, the engine is pushing hard and is one the verge of collapsing. That's pretty much how the human organism functions during sexual activity but when you combine it with choking it can be dangerous as you need more oxygen than usually during the sex but you aren't getting any.

I'd like to try it but not alone, masturbating while a fucking rope is around my neck... no way.
    If I'd do it then during a normal intercourse and the girl is choking me.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

That happned tonight! I choked my wand perfectly and unleashed a full blown Peter North!! I was impressed, but my wife was not!!

Ya'know blowing big loads is not very eco-friendly since it takes more paper towels. Could you imagine being my garbage man..?

They should make specially marked bags for goo. They prolly can make fuel from goo. Hey, where do you get those 50 gallon drums..? :think: :idea:

Just thinkin'..it's late.

RIP Dave! He prolly would love this coversation. He obviousy had a sense of humor. I wonder if he liked vases..?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

I don't know if it's the lack of sleep, but I had a very loud, loud loud loud, laugh at that. It's going in the sig.

Just had to throw that out there.
        Originally posted by horns666

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          That happned tonight! I choked my wand perfectly and unleashed a full blown Peter North!! I was impressed, but my wife was not!!
          You should have waited till dinner was over, women are funny about that sort of thing, especially in restaurants.

442w30, without seeing exactly how his unit was tied, it's difficult to say why. It could have been to stop him blowing his load (I have a friend who makes "Genipleasure" devices and watched her clamp some guys bits so that when he came, nothing even dribbled out! Bizarre, but fascinating!), or maybe it put pressure on his perineum. Tying any part of the body obviously restricts the blood flow, which makes it fucking sensitive down there when it is tied, but even more so when the circulation restarts again (ayayay!). It might have been the sort of thing that hurt his cobblers when he had his head up, but to get relief from the pain he would cut off circulation to his head - the dilemma is delicious, do you pass out or endure the pod pain?

The possibilities are endless, there's a huge world of pleasure out there to be explored, it all depends on how adventurous you are and imaginitive you can be. No-one knows it all, what really does it for you might do nothing for anyone else.

Experiment, my friends, but as Endrik says, don't do it alone. If your partner is a sour-faced harridan with no sense of adventure, and would shit herself if you asked to be dressed as a naughty baby so you could shit your nappy, kick her into touch, I say! If someone is TRULY in harmony with you, they would shrug, maybe say they were not particularly turned on by that sort of thing, but indulge you to enjoy and share your pleasure. Likewise, when she wants to fuck you up the shitter with a marrow, shut up and bite the pillow, do it for her. When partners fly off the handle and start calling others weirdos and freaking out when something unusual is suggested, that's what leads to their loved ones being found dead in hotel rooms in unusual circumstances.

Better to be having fun, however strange it may seem, with your loved one looking out for you, than in a hotel room with a stranger who may do a runner when things go pear-shaped. Who knows, maybe David C could have been saved but a mystery partner (if there was one) simply freaked and ran away? Such is the danger of experimenting alone or with strangers.

I have known women who liked to be roughed up whilst being fucked and one wanted me to put my arm over her neck and lean on it whilst pumping her. I chickened out, because she had been drinking and I didn't even know her name. All I could see in my head were big headlines about me being a Killer Perverted Sex Fiend. That would be terrible - there's no way I'm a fucking Killer.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X