My parents fucking suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents fucking suck!

So, yesterday I started getting a sore throat and woke up with strep throat this morning. I've had it several times in middle school and once or twice in high school; I thought I was over this shit. I feel dizzy and sick as fuck. I asked my dad this morning if he could take me to the doctor, he said, "Stop being a hypochondriac, its all in your head." WTF! I'm coughing up blood and it's all in my head?

After being bed ridden most of the day, I asked again. I said, "they'll just give me some antibiotics or a shot. It'll be quick." He said, "Penicillan (?) doesn't work anymore, get over it by your self." Doesn't he know that Strep can kill? He couldn't be bothered to drive 5 fucking minutes to the doctor?

I guess I'll have to walk. I don't have any insurance, Medicaid or anything. Is the doctor going to charge me for the visit plus the prescription? I think the meds will cost around $40, but I definitely don't have enough coin for a doctor visit. I hardly ever get sick, so this sucks.

My lesson learned; family isn't worth a shit to me anymore.
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Some people indeed rely heavily on antibiotics for the little things.
    I also believe it disables one's immune system after a while.
    Strep is not a little thing, it needs the treatment.
    George Washington died from a simple throat infection.

Show this to your Dad.
    I'm no Doc, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a few times!
    Last edited by Cygnus X1; 03-31-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Teach him a lesson, move out now and get your own place. Act now while he's still acting all self-centered.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Damn, dude, I hope you get better!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sucks dude. Don't act the same way with your kids. Feel better.
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Are you mad you can't get a ride or that they won't pay?

:think:
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

How old are you? You should be insured under your parents plan if they have health insurance. I checked into this a while back becasue my son turned 18 in June, dependants are covered until age 26 under my insurance.

You have to go, infections typically don't go away on their own
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sorry to hear that your parents suck.

Call an ambulance, have the medics examine your throat, and show them you've been coughing up blood, and that dad says to suck it up and be a man. See what a certified EMT says about it.
                Or head out on foot. Either they'll pull their heads out of their asses and drive you, or they won't. Maybe you'll meet a good samaritan along the way who'll get you to the hospital.

You could also die from it, that'd show 'em :poke

Seriously, though, I'd certainly make them aware of how disappointed you are with them.
                That's just fucking ghey on their part. Dirty rotten cunts.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Some people indeed rely heavily on antibiotics for the little things.
                  I also believe it disables one's immune system after a while
                  Not really, but after enough times, you become immune to antibiotics
                  which means trouble when the time comes that that stuff really was the only thing that can save your life
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

It's unfortunate that you are sick and I can't tell if you are joking about your parents or not....but if your parents suck so much, do they charge you do live in their house and eat food or is that free?

If you are that serious, get on a bus or walk and go to the nearest hospital....they are not allowed to turn anyone away and they will send a bill in the mail.

Comment

I'm gonna bust your balls a bit here. I'm going to assume you were born in 1989 by your screen name. That leads me to believe you're either 23 or 24 years old.

How is this your parents' fault? You're older than I am. Quit fucking crying about how unfair your parents are and go be an adult. If I told my mom any of your first post she would slap the pussy-boy right out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Not really, but after enough times, you become immune to antibiotics
                        which means trouble when the time comes that that stuff really was the only thing that can save your life
                        Affirmative.

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                          WTF! Its reigning blood and it's all in my head?

Doesn't he know that Strep can kill?
                          Last log in 4/1 at 7:20,guess he showed them and went ahead and died just to prove a point....
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Call a cab or walk down there and get it taken care of. Man up bud.
                            That comment is not being harsh but its time for you to do things on your own and stop blaming your parents.
                            I have been on my own since I was 17 and never blamed my parents for anything.
                            If I'm reading you right and your Dad is calling you a hypocondriac maybe you are just that.We don't know your history.
                            Too many antibiotics really harm the immune system in the long run.
                            Anyway get your ass to the clinic and get checked out they will bill you later.
                            Last edited by straycat; 04-05-2013, 11:05 AM.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

when you get over this, i suggest some edibles or hemp oil if you're throat is still jacked up. actually, i recommend them
                              anyway even with a good throat. you'll be feeling fit as a fuckin' fiddle, i swear it. medicine that actually works.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X