Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson slathx-m 3-7

Jackson slathx-m 3-7 (white)

Just picked one up & joined the community! (used to own a DR-3 back in the day, before online forums were a thing.) Anyway, i have some questions about the guitar if anyone else has one. or just a post to generally discuss the guitar.

I'm looking for a case, any recommendations? I know i can just go and measure it, but im looking online for a case now, and wonder if anyone knows the length and width. I had a hard shell gator case for the previous guitar, but im not sure they make one that would fit. i like their cases.

second, so the action is pretty low on the B; and as a result those tiny saddle-height-adjustment-poles/screws for that string stick up a bit. it's starting the shred my palm. i'd rather not file them down in case i need to make adjustments. is there a cover or something after-market i can place over all these saddle poles? maybe something similar to Petrruci's JP6 bridge? (but even his "cover" doesn't actually cover the pole screws.) idk.

thanks!

updated:
    guitar is 40.5" by 12.5" (inches). FYI

attached a pic of the bridge saddles.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AtbGW7s2z49Ea3iW7

Comment

Have you looked at the Jackson SOLOIST/DINKY CASE - SKB yet? It's super nice.
      "Ozzy leaned forward and poked me in the eye. Then he said life's tough get used to it. That was the best guitar lesson that I got from the boss." -Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
      X