Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR24M

How does the painted neck feel?

I'm not used to having the back of my necks painted, thats the main reason I gave up on my Schecters.

Anyone have any opinions on this?

It feels good.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You don't feel the paint... you feel the clear gloss over the paint. It feels fine to me, too.
      You can use steel wool or scotch brite pads to lightly bring it down to a smoother satin feel, and it can always be buffed back to high gloss again.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ohh I see, so it would be just like playing any other neck with a clear coat on it?

Comment

Yep.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a black RR24M. It's a nice guitar and plays awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              I have a black RR24M. It's a nice guitar and plays awesome.
              I want one so bad! Haha, it's hard to come accross one in the used market though =\

Comment

Originally posted by lfrz93 View Post
                I want one so bad! Haha, it's hard to come accross one in the used market though =\
                Hmm, you should've been here last November, Sam Ash was blowing 'em out new for like 5 bills. A bunch of us got black ones; I'm the only one who got a white one!

Can't find the thread though, it was a riot!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

so with depreciation, you'd be prepared to let that one go for, say.... $400, Ron?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Out of 50-something guitars, my RR24M is one of my favorites. If you can get one, do it, theyre amazing guitars!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      I'm the only one who got a white one!
                      I wish mine was white.

Comment

I got a white one too, just a few months after the fact. I wanted the white one sooooo bad especially since thats what we thought we were getting. Finally bought the white one, and its been hanging on the wall ever since, havent touched it. I love my black one now.
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Hmm, you should've been here last November, Sam Ash was blowing 'em out new for like 5 bills. A bunch of us got black ones; I'm the only one who got a white one!

Can't find the thread though, it was a riot!
                          Ahhh my lurking days in the HC forums! I saw it but I didn't have 500 bucks, and I keep regretting it to this day =[

Comment

Man. It’s been a long ride past few years. Ended up selling my RR24M in 2015 after a few years of owning one because of tight finances my last year in college. Sold it for less than $600 if I recall. Now I can’t find one anywhere

Comment

I still have mine

Comment

Working...
                              X