Paganini's 5th Caprice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paganini\'s 5th Caprice

personally, between the 5th and let's say the 24th. i tend to waver more towards the 24th as far as overall enjoyment of phrasing and so forth. though i love the 5th for all it gave me as far as technique, accuracy and speed is concerned. the piece is masterful for the simple fact that, despite it's written speed, you can still chop it up into phrases damn easy and move in and out like a DNA strand. catch my drift? the piece is great for that fact, though i completely understand where you're coming from Alexi.

Comment

the bass player we used to jam with played all this classical stuff all the time, he played this as well. I have a good bit of it down,i will post a sound wave when i have the whole thing ( much harder then a few riff that i have down).

Anyway Paganinni was a classical violinist said to have sold his soul to satan for the ability to play.

Comment

Paganini rules [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I love those 24 caprices.
        I only know how to play the 5th and the 24th [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I really like the 8th in E-flat. I know a couple of parts from that one too.. great fun to play them (fast [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
        X