TAB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAB??

Does anyone here know how to convert standard notation into tablature using finale pro 2006? Im trying to tab out a Rusty Cooley solo but its driving me nuts cause i cant figure out how to get it to work. Ive got the notes all there but i cant convert to tab. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone is interested i can post the sheet music aswell the song is City of the Dead. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Re: TAB??

How about learning it from the music? Or writing out the tab from the music yourself, as in handwriting the tab? You will learn a lot from doing both of these.

Comment

I realize.....i already know the solo. And have it writen in notation, my brother wants a tab cause hes not a sight reader and i dont wanna spend too long.

Comment

Figured it out!!! If anyone wants the tab i could post....Let me know
        phwew!
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          How about learning it from the music? Or writing out the tab from the music yourself, as in handwriting the tab? You will learn a lot from doing both of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, that's what he did! And he notated out the HARD way already! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

OK lol. I didn't know that [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X