Sliding arpeggios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gratitude

dude , you a such a tasteful f'n player!
    I could listen to you play all day [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Justin!!!

That B Mixolydian line was spaaaaankin'!! Would you happen to have a short tab of that?
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I tabbed most of these down on manuscript paper(something i havnt done for over 10 years and i an returning to it)so i can tab them out in powertab.will do it over the next day or so,after i sort out the running order on the vid

Comment

Great news man! Avidly awaiting it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

nice videos justin, i appreciate you sharing with us. I'd love to have tabs of what you were playing to practice with. Im STILL struggling with the whole theory thing, when someone says there soloing in A dorian or E Phrygian, thats confusing as hell to me. I know the modes of the major in their actual pattern but how to use them soloing, I totally lose it. I'm still tackling it though, I'm getting there slowly but surely. I think i have the speed and my picking hand has gotten alot better as of late but I'm what you'd call Stuck In a Rut.

Comment

Ok guys i have just tabbed out ALL the licks in that vid for you(powertab)have also emailed it to you.Hope it gets to youThanks for the kind words guys

Comment

Awesome stuff Justin! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                Many thanks!
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Just got the vids and tabs Justin!

Thank you so much, gonna get this stuff down asap!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad to help lads music should be shared for fun

Comment

I like the vibe of this thread.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yes that JJW's lick vid rocks , i stole couple of his personal favorite lickes form that vid:P* btw JJW still waiting for you email replay, cause i wanna know what are you up to there at UK:P:P:P lol.

Chad Coggin is my favorite rock player, sad i dotn have a link to his best song called Away. http://www.chadcoggin.com/sounds.htm download "Grape" great song, very original , great tech and feel.1.53-2.00 is imo one of the coolest arp runs i have heard.

Also his other instructional vids are great too.

Comment

me too

Comment

just emailed you dude.and hell yeahh Chad is the best rock musician out there(pisses all over any pro easiy)

Comment

Working...
                            X