No announcement yet.

Let's talk picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed that the image I posted was way too large!

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    This... been using Jazz III since the day they came out.
    Does't matter what guitar or string gauge I'm playing, I only use a Jazz III.
    I know what to expect from them and any other pic feels awkward in my hand.
    Hell I carry two of them with me at all times. Never know when you may run across a nice fiddle to play.

Oh and I only get the red ones... easier to locate when you drop one on a black stage.
    Jazz III, Black Ice and the Jazz III Petrucci are all quite nice. And you are absolutely right about a black pick on the floor of a dark stage... I'm sure there is a "pick cemetery" somewhere with all the pick I lost over the years.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
      I'm sure there is a "pick cemetery" somewhere with all the pick I lost over the years.
      I think they live with all the lost socks from the dryer.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        I think they live with all the lost socks from the dryer.
        Yep! That's what the wife says!
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I've was on a pick quest not to long ago and stumbled upon many pick types especially dunlops. I did however not too long ago side with V-picks. V-picks are acrylic pics that come in variety of shapes, colors, textures, and last but not least thickness. If you are looking for quality acrylic picks that are worth trying out give these a shot. I have a bunch of these lying around as I tried a varirty of pickshapes and thicknesses, however I will say this though they are a little costly. As of right now though I'm enjoying these sharp ultex 1.0mm picks, I'm more of a 1.14 kind of guy but these work just fine as well.
          Jacksons haven't failed me so far

Comment

Working...
          X