Power Tab Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tab Editor

Does anyone have this program they could email me? My old PC crashed and I have a bunch of old power tabs on a USB drive but no program.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

http://www.power-tab.net/
    www.vvforums.com

Comment

Thanks, but that site doesn't seem to work.
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
        Thanks, but that site doesn't seem to work.
        Eh, I tried the link and the site worked just fine for me.

Comment

What are you guys clicking on??? I keep coming up with download managers (that Norton won't let run) and video players...

Comment

Ok, I found it from another site. Now I can't get some of my tabs to open because they try to open with pdf. I hate computers.

Comment

Alrighty then, I figured that part out....but the tabs and/or the program aren't compatible with my version of Windows. Awesome. Does anyone use Guitar Pro? I don't have the time or the ear to learn stuff the old fashioned way.

Comment

I have Guitar Pro both on my PC and my iPad. Absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
                  I don't have the time or the ear to learn stuff the old fashioned way.
                  What, you on deaf row or something? :poke
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awesome play on words, Newc. I work Death Row and I'm on Deaf Row, lol.

Comment

Guitar pro allows import of power tabs. Not sure how good the conversion is.

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I use tuxguitar instead of the commercial ones now.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                          I use tuxguitar instead of the commercial ones now.
                          +1!!! Just google it. Best free tab app out there.
                          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                          X