Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fee online mag: Lick Library

Subject line above should read: Free online mag: Lick Library

Wanted to share that with all of you. As it is free.

http://magazine.iguitarmag.com/1T4d42ae4b7a513407.cde

Came across this today. I only checked the "Metal Edge" - 10 pentatonic licks lesson. I'm an Andy James fan and each of his lesson shows me how I suck bad at the guitar!!!

But I kinda dig the whole format and I bet that if you have an iPad, this is cool reading as you have text+videos.

Let me know if this worth going through the other articles... :think:
    Last edited by BenoA; 02-16-2011, 09:00 PM. Reason: typo in subject line
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

It's flash so you're fucked with an ipad
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

D'oh! You're right. Anyway, I don't own one and I like the digital format + video with the PC. This is why I wanted to share.

BTW I just noticed a mistake in the "subject line"... "Fee" should be "Free".
      JB aka BenoA

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
        D'oh! You're right. Anyway, I don't own one and I like the digital format + video with the PC. This is why I wanted to share.
        I guess I really meant "I" was fucked - because it wouldn't work on my iPad!
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Pretty cool, thanx for sharing

Comment

I went to that last night for the first time. I found it by way of an add in Guitar World.

I'm usually the last one to find out about this stuff so I was hoping you guys could clue me in.

This could be exciting - I might actually learn how to play

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
              Subject line above should read: Free online mag: Lick Library

Wanted to share that with all of you. As it is free.

http://magazine.iguitarmag.com/1T4d42ae4b7a513407.cde

Came across this today. I only checked the "Metal Edge" - 10 pentatonic licks lesson. I'm an Andy James fan and each of his lesson shows me how I suck bad at the guitar!!!

But I kinda dig the whole format and I bet that if you have an iPad, this is cool reading as you have text+videos.

Let me know if this worth going through the other articles... :think:
              Shit maybe I am just plain stupid, but I just couldn`t find these pentatonic licks lessons you are speaking about........

Comment

Free? Looking around a bit I didn't find anything free.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

You click the blue arrows to turn the pages, there's an intro page & a contents page where you can click on the page #s to go directly to the page. (warhead) The Andy James video is on page 48 for example. The video plays for me no problem.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Any magazine called Lick Library I would expect to find in the adult section....
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      You click the blue arrows to turn the pages, there's an intro page & a contents page where you can click on the page #s to go directly to the page. (warhead) The Andy James video is on page 48 for example. The video plays for me no problem.
                      Thanx for the heads up!! will check that out right away.....

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        I guess I really meant "I" was fucked - because it wouldn't work on my iPad!
                        Hey Grandturk, have you tried this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqyZ5FPHLcg

I'm not an Apple person, but just found it and thought it looked promising.

Comment

Very cool...Thanks!!

Comment

Issue #2 is here: http://www.iguitarmag.com/
                            JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
                            X