Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcatrazz Island In the Sun Solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gotC-E4Qf9U

Guys can read the description if you want. If anyone wants the tab I tabbed it out, just let me know!

Good, bad, whatever, just tell me your thoughts.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

That is one of my favorite Yngwie solos as well, and I think you did an outstanding job!

Comment

Wow thanks a lot man. Yeah that solo is definitely bitching and I'm always so damn inspired by young (and thin) Yngwie. He had so much fire. Kinda bummed that I didn't do the solo exact, but hell, I think improvising is good for the soul. :ROTF:
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Nice job! I'd like to hear it with a backing track instead of over Yngwie

The Alcatrazz live album was my first Yngwie experience...forgot about all those Alcatrazz tunes...Kree Nakori, Hiroshiia mon amour, jet to jet etc etc.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

You actually had pretty good tone there....and good job
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            Nice job! I'd like to hear it with a backing track instead of over Yngwie

The Alcatrazz live album was my first Yngwie experience...forgot about all those Alcatrazz tunes...Kree Nakori, Hiroshiia mon amour, jet to jet etc etc.
            The album is such a great one IMO. That would be pretty fun to make a backing track and play over it, perhaps I'll do that in the future.

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
            You actually had pretty good tone there....and good job
            Thanks. I think it sort of blended with Yngwie's tone because I have high treble, mid-mid's , mid-bass, and low gain and I was playing pretty loud.

Comment

way good! now the intro solo too!

I still can remember buying the No Parole record in 83 without knowing what to expect..

Comment

Originally posted by pebber View Post
                way good! now the intro solo too!

I still can remember buying the No Parole record in 83 without knowing what to expect..
                That must have been quite a mind blowing experience for you, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                  That must have been quite a mind blowing experience for you, eh?
                  devastating

Comment

I'd like to get the tabs from you if you don't mind,I'm at work so I can't listen till I get home lol!

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
                      I'd like to get the tabs from you if you don't mind,I'm at work so I can't listen till I get home lol!
                      Shoot me a PM with your e-mail.

I'm working on another Alcatrazz solo that I'll be posting soon.

Hopefully I won't fuck it up as bad as Steve Vai did..

Comment

Nice work, dig the Soloist.

Comment

Working...
                        X