Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand new song from my band Demise Awaits (Thrash!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new song from my band Demise Awaits (Thrash!)

Ok...this is not the final mix. I think the drums wil have to come up a bit but I figured I would post this and see what everyone thinks...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeecZntUqQA

I dug it - but I think the arrangement is a little jarring - especially when the verse kicks in at first - it seems jammed together.

I really dig the guitar tones - reminds me of early thrash stuff.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Hey, thanks for listening.

I'm not sure why you think it sounds jammed together..maybe because alot of the parts dont have a smooth transition going into each other, but that was kind of what we were going for. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Cryothrasher View Post
        I'm not sure why you think it sounds jammed together..maybe because alot of the parts dont have a smooth transition going into each other, but that was kind of what we were going for. cheers!
        Well, if that's what you're going for - mission accomplished! Like I said, I dug it. What's up with the band's symbol? Looks like a cross between a Xenomorph and a Battlemech...
        Blank yo!

Comment

He's our mascot "Zeek" haha

it's actually some artwork made from the lyrics of one of our other songs "Ultra perfect machinery"

basically just a science fiction themed song about an egotistical inter-dimentional machine that comes to our dimention and starts killing everything in sight

Comment

Originally posted by Cryothrasher View Post
            basically just a science fiction themed song about an egotistical inter-dimentional machine that comes to our dimention and starts killing everything in sight
            Nice!
            Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
            X