Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My bands first single!!! Come have a listen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bands first single!!! Come have a listen!

Just got in mastered tonight... besides being over-compressed, I think it came out pretty good!

www.myspace.com/avoidingtheangel \

I wrote all the musical content on this one, and performed the bass, rythm (along with our other guitarist), harmonics, and solo. The solo isnt quite what I wanted, but we were pressed for time and Im not the best player out there.

Let me know what you think, good or bad!
    Last edited by RobRR; 10-18-2009, 10:12 AM.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

I dig it Rob. As far as the solo goes, you fit the song nicely, which isn't surprising since ya wrote the piece anyway

Comment

Man I fuggin' hate mespace!!!

But it was worth the visit..very nice man!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks guys!! I added a link in the first post so it can now be downloaded directly... put it on the band site server instead. http://www.primarydriveband.com/Prim...ive-Martyr.mp3
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Sounds like a band that I can't think of at the moment, but it sounds spectacular!
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention; this is one of our softer songs. We decided to do this one first as its probably one of the more "marketable" songs out of our current material, and were trying to get as much exposure as we can right now. Im going in to finish up two more songs in the next week or two... one is a ballad, the other, one of my favorites, is one of the heaviest songs we have... the first song I wrote for the band, called Love Your Hate. Stay tuned!

Comment

sounds great. was expecting somethin else with your screen name and avatar, but its a great rock song.

Comment

Nice flow, good song, I liked it. Your singer has a good presence in this song seems very fitting, good luck. Keep us in the loop with your newer songs too!!!

Jay
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

love the song! singers great, great guitar playin, good song, you guys rock!
                  I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

excellent, man.
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like it...good stuff Rob!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks again everyone! Its a great feeling to see someone enjoying something you created... even if its only a few people here and there, thats already more than I could have asked for.

Some band news... we have decided to part ways with our drummer and band name. Myself, the singer and rythem guitarist will be recruiting a new drummer and bassist, and will continue plugging away! We will be keeping the song Martyr along with 6 other songs that were written by the three of us, so stay tuned!

Comment

Great stuff

- Leo.

Comment

Well were back almost to full force... Holding final auditions on Wednsday. We were taking some time off due to our other guitarist getting married last weekend, he had alot going on with that. Now that thats over with, were going to start working towards getting our lineup finalized and back into the studio! I updated the link in the first post to our new page and name, stop by and check it out!

Comment

Sounds good man, guys are lucky to have a pretty good singer too.

Great Job

Comment

Working...
                              X