Metal and shredding guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal and shredding guitars

Hi not sure if this is the correct place to put this but Just wanting to let you guys know of a band that i think is worth checking out for people who like metal and shredding guitars.

http://www.myspace.com/empiresofeden

Metal?? Shredding guitars??..what's that??!!:think:

Ehhh..Not bad. I'll pick it up if I come across it..maybe.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

pretty good. I liked Stu's playing with Dungeon too

I saw Mike Zoias perform with Transcending Mortality a few years back when they were opening for some international act at The Arena in Brisbane. Very odd. The band was pretty cool. At first I thought the guitarist was the front man because he started playing off the crowd from the first notes & just had a presence about him - plus there was no one else around who looked like they were going to sing. Halfway through the first song this weird little bald guy struts pops up from offstage. Good voice, but no stage presence. Sings a bit, walks to one side of the stage, awkwardly executes dramatic rock singer pose #53, moves to the other side of the stage, awkwardly executes dramatic rock singer pose #37. As I said, guy had a good voice, but looked scared shitless up there

the hyperbole on these new releases always cracks me up: "Marshall leads an all-star cast of players, singers and writers who over the years have proven themselves to be some of the most exciting performers in metal today."
      it's like those young bands that turn up in Guitar World - "we're bringing the guitar solo back. Nu metal is dead" because no one in metal has played a solo in 20 years
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey G..I'd figure you're hip. That's Stu of Dungeon..cool. Yeah I have him in an older band from the mid 90's called Cyclone Tracy. "Take another pill" was my theme song for a while. ..still is.

Come to think of it there's ALOT of good Aussie metal..all the way back to Mortal Sin, and beyond.

Wished I had the money I used to burn buying hordes of new metal every month....FUCK!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It is a really good product, and the players on it are amazing. i highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
          X