one SICK aussie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one SICK aussie!

so, i posted another video on my youtube page, and i got a friend request from this guy named jesse l. i've had a few of them, so i didn't really think much of it.

....then i went to his page. i've only watched this video on it, but oh my god, this is how guitar should be played. i love nylon string/classical guitar so much, and my god, he's amazing. i wish i was 1/4 as good as he is. apparently, we have a similar love of creatively editing our videos; both people in the video are him.

the dude owns.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Dude plays nice.
    There's a single guitar version of that tune, not flamenco style though.
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

very nice! Love the sound of a nylon string.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        so, i posted another video on my youtube page, and i got a friend request from this guy named jesse l. i've had a few of them, so i didn't really think much of it.

....then i went to his page. i've only watched this video on it, but oh my god, this is how guitar should be played. i love nylon string/classical guitar so much, and my god, he's amazing. i wish i was 1/4 as good as he is. apparently, we have a similar love of creatively editing our videos; both people in the video are him.

the dude owns.

sully
        Actually, there are 2 of him in the video and 3 of him on the recorded track.

Comment

i don't care if there's 27 of him on there; he's really freekin' good!
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
          X