Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band Ravage - Thrash/Deathmetal!

Hey everyone,
    We recorded some new stuff recently and I uploaded three of our new songs. As said in the title, it's thrash with some deathmetal thrown in for good measure. I wish I could have uploaded this to our homepage, too, but the guy running it is in Australia and I can't do shit about it.

http://www.myspace.com/ravage666

For those who might care: rhythm guitars are my WRMG with an X2N through an Engl "Slow Hand Motion" (Blackmore-predecessor, pretty much) and a Marshall 4x12 with Vintage 30s, lead guitar is my DK2 with Hotrails through a 5150 II and the same cabinet as above.
    Enjoy!
    ...or don't if you're put off by the occassional cookie monster vocals.

Nice to see you back. Very cool stuff! For some reason, it reminds me of Kreator and Dark Angel with a little of The Black Dahlia Murder thrown in.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fucking excellent bro..your drummer slays. I want him!

My kid would love you guys. I'm trying refrain from all ATG-isms in effort not to write like that, and that's hard. Because I really love that stuff, and you guys do it well.

great work!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X