Regardz,

~Bosch~

Re: _-_ * The_7th_Antiquarian * _-_

twisted...and very nice...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Interesting sound, just a little too bright to my liking.

The tune itself, i like it a lot. Cool chops and weird but cool progression at 1:46, just before the main theme.

At 2:34 it gets kind of just senseless guitar stuff to me, like you didn't know how to end it, and decide to shred for a while.

Keep 'em coming! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Rodrigo [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

that's a cool groove....nice bass line. Refreshing..nice guitar playing. Tone wise, a little high on the treble side for my liking but but still pretty good. I really did the tune.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very nice! Really digged your tone!! Hafta agree about the ending tho. Still, 2 thumbs up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Awesome. Again.

I quit.
            I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

@ diablomozart
              Thanx!!!!

@ kuerbo
              Thanx! The end isn't what it could have been: I agree; some mindless shred... but I just did not seem able to make it any better.

@ Shawn Lutz
              Thanx! Indeed somewhat high tone (I checked antother simulatorsetting).

@ mhalsey
              Thanx! The end is crappy, ... I confess [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

@ rEs
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Thanx!............don't quit though [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice work!
                I like the whammy bar articulation and also the ascending sequences at 2:28 they were sweet. I do also have to comment on the tone and ending not just because everyone else did. Keep em coming though [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

as much as people say shredding is mindless, I love it, it's such a high hearing you play it...please keep it coming.
                  I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

sup?
                    ya, it is a little high on the treble side, kinda like listening over the phone [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but as usual i'm diggin it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] keep shreddin [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    MOSH ON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                    X