Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New song mix "BREAK"

SUP

I just finished mixing a tune called BREAK that is gonna go on a 3 song EP(later 6 song cd) for one of the bands i play with, LYCHESIS, a prog metal band I joined a couple of years ago as the "stunt" guitarist . as all the material was written before I joined, I came in to write some solos and to thicken up the rhythm as my technique is completely different from the other guitarist. It was tracked at the guitarists studio and all the mixing ,editing, ex.. was done at my place

Me and my Engl Savage 120 are on the left and the solo is mine.
    I learned allot about editing during this undertaking

The demo song "The Call" is gonna be re-done to go on the EP as well, but i have to retrack with the Savage for that one( 2nd and 3rd outro solos are mine in that one )

anyway,,,here is the Myspace link to scope it out 8)

http://www.myspace.com/lychesis

critique, comments, whatever, would be greatly appreciated

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

holy shit were getting airplay

Sup?

I just got Windoze re-installed so i can actually get online again..

and we are actually getting some airplay on a couple of internet radio stations, and got the #2 requested on a new little station that our singer sent the song to

http://v103.net/radio/

at least more people are getting to hear it now then on the watery sounding myspace page So thats wayyy cool

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
    X