New WarteX-stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WarteX-stuff!!

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I just wanted to let you know that I posted some new tunes from my band to our myspace...

If you have the time, do me the favour and check out: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal
    We only play our own stuff, and it's kinda speedy, just so you know

Thanks for taking the time!!

Cheers, and the next High life is on me!!

Morten
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

It was really cool stuff. I can really get into it. The vocals didn't seem to be mixed well in I'll be Waiting and Ride with the Devil as they were in Show me Tomorrow, which was my favorite. Yeah, Show me Tomorrow is an awesome fucking song. Who does the singer sound like? Lemmy? The singer from Suicidal Tendencies? I can't put my finger on it. ~Feed me misery! Give me pain! Hell yeah!
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

*grin*

Dig the tunes. I agree the singer does have a bit o' Lemmy going on.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post

*grin*

Dig the tunes. I agree the singer does have a bit o' Lemmy going on.

Yeah, we picked the name, only to find out that it was an ointment to take care of genital warts..But if our music does the same, then I guess we're happy!

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy View Post
          It was really cool stuff. I can really get into it. The vocals didn't seem to be mixed well in I'll be Waiting and Ride with the Devil as they were in Show me Tomorrow, which was my favorite. Yeah, Show me Tomorrow is an awesome fucking song. Who does the singer sound like? Lemmy? The singer from Suicidal Tendencies? I can't put my finger on it. ~Feed me misery! Give me pain! Hell yeah!
          Thanks for your kind words man, we really appreciate it!

This was a low-budget job, but if you can feel the rockin', then it was totally worth it!
          I'm gonna tell our singer about your comparison between Lemmy and Muir, he's gonna be one happy camper!

Thanks for taking the time to listening to our shit!

Comment

The tunes are still up there if anybody has the time to check 'em out!! The leads are mine, just so you know..No shredding, but I'm having fun!

www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Working...
            X