I wanna Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna Play!

Hookay, someone with mega patience needed here. Step by step, little by little, how do I post a song or clip or whathaveya? My band, Article 13 has FINALLY finished a 3 song demo. Jeez, at this rate we'll be needing Fleetwood Mac style recording blocks for a full album! Anyhoo, I have a CD, I can play it on my Computer, and...well thats where I am at. Scary, huh?

So...MP3, yes? What/Where/How/All of it. Don't hold back, skip no steps, yer talking to a moron here. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I wanna Play!

I'd love to hear your songs, Chuck!

Well, you have it as a CDA format on your CD, I guess. So, you'll need to rip it to MP3.

1.) Go to www.download.com, and I'm sure you can easily search for a simple, quick, effective ripper. Sorry that I don't know any offhand because I don't rip songs off CDs. I don't really have a need for this type of software. Here's the page for rippers on download.com.

2.) Once you have converted to MP3, sign up for a free account at www.onlinerock.com. You will get 10MB free (and you can use the onlinerock.com e-mail address you receive to sign up for another account if you need it). Upload your songs there.

3.) Post the links to your songs on the JCF.

4.) Sit back and wait for the waves of praise to fill your life with joy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Do it now. I'm dying over here!!!!

[ May 21, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Number Of The Priest ]

Comment

Come on Chuck, I wanna hear it! Got that done yet? How bout now? Now? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I downloaded an MP3 thingy last night (FreeRIP) and realized I left the stupid CD at the rehearsel room!
        I'll get it done! Really!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey chuck, send me you stuff I will host for ya!...

[email protected]

We have to go one at a time though... check the sizes... I mean, write to:

[email protected]

before you send...

[ May 22, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

NOTP pretty much nailed it. You just need to do some conversion from CDA to mp3 and find a host site to upload them on. I use onlinerock.com too but went the paid rout as 10 MB runs out pretty quick.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
              X