my first mp3..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my first mp3..

Lev: now, shut up and go record some more for us ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very fluent guitar work there. I am impressed with your lead work and the harmony along with it.
      Excellent old school tone and feel. And once again great lead work. Please post more. And also what guitar and setup did you use?

Ric

Comment

Sounded great! Nice tone and nice playing!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
          Ok in a little while Rodrigo should be posting an .mp3 of mine.. thanks man [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Basically this is the first thing I recorded since I got this cakewalk stuff.. its nothing special, ignore the crackling too lol, I didn't really know what I was doing at the time. Hope you enjoy!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds good man ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Ric1983:
            Very fluent guitar work there. I am impressed with your lead work and the harmony along with it.
            Excellent old school tone and feel. And once again great lead work. Please post more. And also what guitar and setup did you use?

Ric
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Ric, I used an SL-1 through a Marshall DSL100, I used an EMG81.. and thats it.. I used a sh*tty mic to record it since I don't have a good one at the moment [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] and then mixed it with Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2.

Thanks again dudes.. I'll try to record more soon [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice one! ZZTop with a Shredder [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X