Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to have any of the Greg Howe stuff that you have
    bts' lessons,tabs etc, he is my favorite and gives me the hardest time
    learning so all materials are very appreciated.
    thanks

email [email protected]

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
    Let me know what are you interested in , i have songs, i have backing trakcs, i have lessons , i have many instructinals, everything. Just let me know waht are you interested in and ill upload stuff.

After i had played like 4 years of new classical and metal , a member of this board JJW gave me 2 fusion cd s Brett Garsed's latest and Greg Howes Extraction. These cd's changed my life and i have learnt fusion eversince

Just let me know what are you interested in and ill find a way to post it, oruploade some of the bigger stuff
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Well done! Very impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
        I would love to have any of the Greg Howe stuff that you have
        bts' lessons,tabs etc, he is my favorite and gives me the hardest time
        learning so all materials are very appreciated.
        thanks

email [email protected]
        OK man i will do some searching tomorrow and send you what i can find from my collection.

Comment

I'm not worthy I'm not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Would you hurry up and become famous already? Shit, you're playing is THERE. You just need the right break. It will happen, I'm sure of it!

Comment

OK Goddammitt!!!..

There is some great players/writers on this boards. I'd like to think I'm in that company..

But you sir, are a FUCKER!!

..and that's all I got to say..

You Fucker...

Bill Z Bub

I said these kind of words very long ago to some dude named Jeff Loomis.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very impressive!!!!

Comment

Man I haven't been on JCF for a while now, but that was fucking AMAZING!!

Comment

a wow, that was spot on. Yngwie seemed to take some exercises and toss them into a neo classical format. I've not bought the disc this is on but I've seen him do this live.
                    I'm not dissing it in the least..just mentioning there's some definite patterns that look & sound stright out of an exercise though, but this kills. Great job.. really like the little stuff you improv'd about two minutes in and then came back on.
                    Get yourself a gig and do yourself a favor and quit your day job.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
                      do yourself a favor and quit your day job.
                      Yes....you should work full time writing down Yngwie tabs and posting them for the JCF!!

Comment

That is sick!! First off, learing that in 2 hours is almost in-human bro 2nd, get in a good band or something Forget a real job, use your talents and do what you love to do for money. I wish I could do something I love and get paid for it.

Jack

Comment

Excellent job.

I love to watch players with GAME.
                          Strat God Music
                          http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

how do you exactly do those machine gun descending scales?
                            I initially thought malmsteen took three notes per strings, but soon found that I run short of strings :ROTF:

so is it 3, 4, 3, 4, ... notes per string?? with index finger always on the same fret?
                            www.myspace.com/machinediva

Comment

www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

You could always buy that new-fangled 8-string and play it 3-notes-per-string!

Comment

Working...
                                X